This workbook is a copyrighted work owned by Burger, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
BURGER, INC. LICENSE AGREEMENT
The Product is the printed media, PDF file, or electronic media workbook to which License Agreement is attached or accompanies.
The User is an individual or a single entity that has purchased The Product.
You is another name for The User.
BURGER, INC. is a Nevada, USA privately held company ("BURGER, INC").
Third Party is any individual or entity, single or multiple, that is not The User.
This License Agreement is a legal agreement between you, The User, and BURGER, INC, a Nevada, USA privately held company ("BURGER, INC"). for the use of this product, including any files, software, electronic media, and accompanying on-line or printed documentation ("Product").
Your rights to use of this product is limited by the license agreement.
BY INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT.
GRANT OF LICENSE
Provided that you comply with all terms and conditions of this agreement, BURGER, INC grants you a nonexclusive license including the following rights and restrictions:
1. You may install and use one copy of the Product within ONE (1) hardware computer for each purchased copy of The Product. Additional copies of The Product may be installed and used, up to the number of "Licensed Copies" purchased. If you need to install The Product on additional computers you need to purchase separate/additional licenses.
2. You may make one copy of The Product for backup and archival purposes only.
3. The use of The Product is limited solely for the purpose of helping to prepare The User for the exam indicated by the product.
1. Unless you have been granted prior, written consent from BURGER, INC, you may not: Reproduce, distribute, or transfer The Product, or portions thereof, to any Third Party.
2. You may not Sell, rent, lease, assign, or sublet The Product or portions thereof.
3. You may not Grant rights to any Third Party.
4. Any other use including copying and or paraphrasing of the questions or answers into any other document of any kind is prohibited. The use of the Product or portions of the Product as an outline for creating a derivative of the Product in whole or in part is prohibited.
5. BURGER, INC reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in this agreement.
BURGER, INC has no obligation to provide you with any upgrades that are not released for general distribution to BURGER, INC's other licensees. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to obligate BURGER, INC to provide upgrades to you under any circumstances.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, or otherwise, shall BURGER, INC be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character including, without limitation, damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages or losses. In no event will BURGER, INC be liable for any damages in excess of the amount BURGER, INC received from you for a license to the Product, even if BURGER, INC shall have been informed of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any other party.
This agreement terminates, you lose all rights licensed to you, and you must stop use of the Product if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this License